What

This website is a to show work in progress, finished mixes and collaborations by Tom Cook. I am a composer, musician and tutor living in Brighton UK, who writes music for tv, film, contemporary dance, theatre, and installations.
To find more of my music go to soundcloud/tomcook

Monday 17 January 2011

Tharn-fall of efrafa-reworking by paper aeroplane-cello by me

Paper Aeroplane & Fall Of Efrafa - Tharn by At Home
Richard Phoenix of Paper Aeroplane just posted this track on soundcloud.
I was pulled in to add some cello to this reworking. Its a crazy piece from the band 'Fall of Efrafa' that has been a trilogy of albums encompassing the books of watership down. Cue really heavy downtuned guitars and some primal screaming. But an interesting piece. Apparently the vinyl is a collectors item and i cannot finds my copy!!!!! I'm so smart my shit shines!!!

1 comment:

  1. flippin 'eck! crazy collaboration...love it!

    i likes the commentaries on the older albums too - takes i back...

    ReplyDelete